Fiona Diamonds gladly offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. That's why we personally look after all our orders, right from making a jewel to dispatching to our end clients.
We realize that, despite our elaborate efforts to make perfect jewel, there may be times when you will not be 100% satisfied with your purchase for whatever reason.
We have hassle free return policy. Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com with your order number or call +1 800 918 1630 within 30 days of receiving the product. We'll issue you a Return Authorization (RA) number in 1-2 business days.
General Terms & Conditions:
- 30 DAYS - Each item is to be returned within 30 days of SHIPMENT. Item returned for exchange or refund will not be available after this date.
- Original Tag - In order for refunds to be processed, original tags must still be attached to the unworn item. Our return policy will be voided if the tag has been removed (this included removal and re-attachment by the customer).
- Item Condition - items that have been altered by a jeweler other than Fiona Diamonds (i.e. resized rings) are not returnable. Every item must be returned in new condition with absolutely no visible signs of wear.
- An RA# is required for all returns;
- Clearly write the RA# on the outside of the package since packages without a clear RA# will not be accepted and returned to you;
- Place the item in its original gift box and include the original invoice, original packing slip and all original packing materials with the gift box in the package;
- Request a delivery confirmation signature and obtain a tracking number for your return;
- Altered Product in any way are not returnable;
- Outbound shipping fees are not refundable. If you received free outbound shipping promotion, we will deduct actual outbound shipping charges from your refund.
- Customized (sizing, engraving, other) cannot be returned for any reason at any time as we are not able to resell it after customization.
Send the item back to our company via the instructions provided. The customer is responsible for shipping and insurance for the returned package. Here are some tips for shipping it back safely and securely:
Tips & Advice:
- You may ship via the US Post Office. Fast shipping options are offered at affordable prices. The post office also will insure the package up to $5000 for Priority and Express mail, and $25000 for registered mail.
- If you choose to ship directly through UPS, the insurance limit is $500 for jewelry. Fedex offers an insurance of $1000 limit on jewelry.
- Please Do not write "Jewelry", "Moissanite", "Diamonds", "Gemstones", "Gold" or anything similar on the outside of the box including on the return label.
- Ship in a box. Padded envelopes are typically not adequate as they don't prevent the item from being crushed.
- Make sure that you completely and securely seal the outside of the box.
In the event you cancel your order after we have started making your jewelry but before it has shipped, the applicable restocking fee (15%) will be charged.
In order to cancel an order, you must contact Fiona Solitaires Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Once an item has shipped, the order cannot be cancelled.
In the unfortunate event, if you receive an item with a defect, or the wrong item, we'll be happy to repair it, replace it or refund your money. Simply notify us by e-mail immediately and follow the same return process as outlined in the above points except, all shipping charges would be our responsibility since it was our mistake. Wrong items must be returned within 7 business days. As with all returns, an RA number will be required.
- Large and Small Ring Sizes - Women's rings that are sized above an 8.0 or below a size 4.0 are considered a special order and are not returnable. Please contact us PRIOR to placing your order if you believe this may be a problem.
- Custom, Special Order, and Design Your Own Rings - Any Custom, Special Order, or Design Your Own Ring item is not returnable or exchangeable.
EARRINGS AND PENDANTS:
- Custom or Special Order Items - Any Custom or Special Order item is not returnable or exchangeable. For more information please review the Custom Order section below.
- RA Number - Packages that do not have an RA# written clearly on the package will not be accepted. Return Authorization numbers are required on all packages.
- Because bracelets are considered custom orders (and cannot be resized) they are considered a special order item and therefore NOT returnable.
- 30 DAYS - Loose stones must be returned within 30 days of shipping. If they are not returned by this date, they cannot be returned for a refund. International loose stone orders need to be postmarked / shipped within 30 days of receiving the loose stone(s).
- Exchanges are not returnable.
- Because Eternity rings are considered custom orders (and can not be resized) they are considered a special-order item and therefore NOT returnable.
Since each piece of our jewelry collection is made to order we incur significant costs for items that are returned for a refund. Because of this, we are forced to charge a small restocking fee of 15% on items returned for a refund. If we don't charge a small restocking fee on returns, our overall pricing would have to be raised significantly, and we would not be able to offer such a massive selection of styles.
With the exception of eternity bands, we charge no restocking fee on items that are exchanged for other items of equal or more value. If you want to exchange an item for another item that is of lesser value, a restocking fee will be applied to the refunded amount only. There will be a 3% restocking free on all loose stone returns.
Custom orders are not returnable or exchangeable.