How to Choose the Perfect Jewelry for an evening party in 5 Simple Steps!
In this post we are going to show you exactly how to choose the perfect jewelry for your evening party! After helping over 10,000 individuals add some value to their jewelry collection, we have created this post about helping you complete your evening party outfit.
So, if you're confused or interested in knowing more about jewelry for an evening party, you will love this post. So without any further delay, let's dive right in!
Step 1: Know the host & duration of the party
If the host is someone near & dear to you, dressing up to the mark is extremely necessary. It is also a good option to have an idea of what type of jewelry they like.
You want to be part of their huge celebration & jewelry is way of celebrating! If the host is someone you are not really close to, then it's good to know that this kind of event requires very minimal effort in terms of getting ready. You don’t want to go all out here!
Secondly, think about how much time you are going to spend wearing it, before choosing what kind of piece will fit your needs, the best. If the party is going to last long, you do not want to wear something that will frequently irritate you.
Choosing something lighter & easier on you, will definitely be the better choice.
Step 2: Outfit first
You don't want to be the girl that shows up at a party wearing something that doesn't match your outfit.
When it comes to evening parties, you're going to want to choose your jewelry carefully. You want to stick with simple yet striking pieces, ones that will make you stand out in a good way.
But how do you know which pieces go together?
Firstly, choose your outfit, then your jewelry. The jewelry you wear to an evening party will heavily depend on what your outfit is.
So, get that stunning outfit ready!
Step 3: Choose jewelry that compliments your outfit
- You may want to consider wearing your favorite diamond earrings or necklace with a simple black silk blouse. This will give your look some variety without overwhelming you with too many accessories.
- If you want to be extra stylish, then you can also wear a pair of moissanite earrings or bangles. These are very popular choices among women because they look very elegant and classy at the same time.
- If you're looking for a festive look; from simple lab diamond stud earrings to stunning diamond necklaces, you can find the perfect piece to complement your look.
- If you want a more modern look then wearing large hoop earrings with chains would be best.
Casual Wear at a sundowner
- Choose something that compliments and enhances what you are wearing not clash too much against each other. A pair of lab diamond earrings that match your outfit, will be a great choice.
- Try stacking your necklaces! I combination of 2-3 stackable necklaces will really uplift a casual wear outfit. Combined with a small accessory like a lab diamond bracelet, this will complete your look with a rich finishing touch.
- If you are wearing a white shirt with a floral pattern, then go for diamond stud earrings in yellow gold. Or if you are wearing black pants and a blue jumper, then go for designer diamond earrings.
- As for mehndi functions, then you can go bolder with your choice as these occasions allow you to experiment with different looks and styles. A statement piece of jewelry will work wonders for you!
- In the evening, you can always get creative with your jewelry. Wear a simple gold necklace and complement it with a pair of diamond earrings.
- You can also find jewelry that compliments the traditional outfits with an intricate gold mangalsutra or choker with an elegant saree or salwar kameez.
Step 4: Make sure to be comfortable & feel good!When it comes to choosing jewelry for an evening party, the most important thing is that you feel good in it. Jewelry that is comfortable & makes you feel good, is worth it!
It can make you feel good about yourself, it can also help to bring out your inner beauty and confidence.
So choose something that does exactly the same! When you stand in front of the mirror, your first instinct should be "Damn, that looks good!"